For leaders, things change fast. Staying current can make your head spin. We all need skills, systems, and strong teams to helps us lead well in the face of complexity and uncertainty.
Without a strong inner game, none of this will come together well.
But before you read further, if your focus is solely on the traditional outer game of leadership for business growth -- 90 day plans, skills, and strategies to "engage" the people around you to improve -- there are numerous growth programs that will serve that up. Go there.
Don’t get us wrong. We love BIG IDEAS. We love LEADERSHIP TOOLKITS. We love GROWTH and BIG RESULTS.
We simply believe that conscious leadership is the path.
What we know for sure is that big plans and a big toolkit only translate into effective leadership in a very self-aware leader.
The Forum is for you if you’re curious about how the hurdles you encounter “out there” are an opportunity to learn and shift some of the hurdles inside you.
Come to us when you are ready to take 100% responsibility for the results you are creating in your life and leadership.
Together with the leaders in our Forums, we create trust, safety and community for leaders to transform. And while the path can be challenging, our Forums foster true transformation for those who really show up.
We are accepting applications for our Fall 2021 Forum.
You’ll know you’re ready if:
- You are tired of feeling overwhelmed;
- You feel called to make a more meaningful contribution in life and leadership;
- You’re willing to look inward deeply to transform the way you live and lead;
- You'd value significant feedback (our Leadership Circle Profile*) on how you lead currently;
- You want to become more coach-like with your team and more present with your own family;
- You’re craving a safe place to be totally yourself, a place where you can practice before real world tests.
*We've added a 360 leadership assessment process to the front end of our Forum to help leaders know their baseline and choose a "One Big Thing Goal" that will significantly enhance their leadership effectiveness.
This June 2020 we graduated two cohorts of the Conscious Leader Forum. Two other cohorts are going strong, even during COVID-19.
When these leaders first came to the Forum, some felt:
- Beaten down/tired;
- Alone in complicated decisions;
- Lacking confidence that they had what it takes to lead fully.
After participating in the Forum they report being:
- More effective in their organizations and with their teams;
- More at ease and authentically themselves even though their environments have intensified;
- More connected to their purpose, alive and free;
- Better partners, parents and friends!
They know how to take 100% responsibility for their leadership and results.
They can also own their contribution to workplace and family drama and are better able to help others reduce drama.
Their energy goes into creating results that matter for the organization versus overthinking, blame and inaction.
Our Forum graduates have a coaching toolkit to help their teams solve their own issues.
They are more courageous, confident and decisive. They are more willing to face “difficult” people and situations they have avoided, creating better organizational results.
They are better able to see different perspectives because they’ve been challenged by Forum peers. They are becoming better at creating “win for all” solutions for their real-world leadership challenges.
They’ve created a tight network of trusted peers from other organizations who will be there for them moving forward when they need a safe place to open up.
And, not by accident, as we say above, they report being better spouses and parents because they bring their conscious leadership practices to their home life too.
If you're longing to create more impact and to live and lead freely from your zone of genius, we are here to help.
Conscious Leader Forum Details
- Who is it for?
- We curate a group of 6 business leaders from non-competing private sector, public and not for profit sectors to compose a cohort.
- When is it?
- We meet for a day (9am-3pm) eight times over a 10-12 month period; effective in the fall 2020, we've added our Leadership Circle Profile 360 assessment process to the front end of the Forum. For the Fall 2021 Forum, this process will take place in September 2021.
- Where is it?
- We welcome leaders to our downtown Charlottetown centre
Due to our small cohort size and our spacious office, we've been able to meet in person since June 2020. We continue to follow all required and evolving safety measures per the Chief Public Health Office. Should further restrictions be necessary, we are equipped to switch to shorter, virtual sessions to keep the Forum connected. For Forums running during 2020-21, we have contingencies in place to ensure we are able to deliver value if we can't be in person (i.e. offering 1:1 coaching, lengthening the Forum program etc.).
We are currently recruiting leaders for our Fall 2021 Cohort. Please contact us to discuss your interest.
If you would like to apply for our game-changing Conscious Leader Forum, here's how it works:
Sep 19, 2019
Complete Your Application
Sep 19, 2019
Schedule A Conversation
Sep 19, 2019
Accelerate Your Growth
We are enrolling leaders for our Fall 2021 Forum - spaces are limited.
Don’t delay - contact us to secure your spot!
* You may be eligible for up to 50% funding through a federal government skills grant.
What participants say about
"The ability to meet with other leaders over the course of a year and hear their stories, struggles and possible solutions and be on this conscious leadership journey together has been rewarding and inspiring. Yes, I could have read a book about conscious leadership, but having Lisa’s guidance and the other participants support made a world of difference."
Kirk Wiseman, Co-founder, Analytic Edge, Inc.
"Through the Conscious Leadership Forum, Chandler Coaches fosters a safe, honest and curious learning environment with leaders from varied work environments. Together, using our collective experiences, the Forum has helped me enhance whole body listening skills and armed me with strategies to build stronger relationships with team members by exploring issues in an open, honest and caring way. With substantially all of our team working remotely from home, staying virtually connected and having clear and thoughtful discussions has contributed to our team’s productivity and helped alleviate concerns around safety, technology and work processes during these challenging and uncertain times.
Jason C. Roberts, CEO, Maritime Electric Company Ltd. (was Vice President, Finance & CFO while attending the Forum).